Thursday 9 August 2007

Tired

I'm so tired. So very, very tired.

Tireder than a really tired thing.

Had a poor night's sleep, no idea why. Woke up at 6, got up at half past, got to work about 40 minutes earlier than usual, then sat here in a daze, wishing I was still asleep.

I have a meeting at 3 this afternoon with my boss's boss, so can't even bale out early. Gah.

Still, I plan to get to the gym after the meeting which will energise me a bit. Or I'll drop dead on the cross trainer. If I do, I leave my Magnum CDs to my lovely guitar teacher. Heh.

Am working at home tomorrow so at least I won't be contending with hellish Friday traffic. No plans for the weekend. Mr WithaY should have finished his Open University assignment by the end of today, so we might be able to go out somewhere if the weather's good. Maybe to the coast, which would be nice.

We both spent last weekend saying "Isn't it lovely not having to drive?" to each other at regular intervals. Another sign of encroaching senility.

I remember going to a National Trust place once with my bestest mate. We walked around the garden, looked at the flowers, admired the sheep, peeked into the Chapel, then went to the tea shop for a cup of tea and a nice sit-down.

And we agreed that the tea and nice sit-down was the best part of the trip.

Sigh.

Still, am getting to grips with HTML. Hurrah for that at least.

No comments: