Friday 10 August 2007

Still tired, but a bit pissed as well

Ahaaaaaa. Back from the pub, with a glass of wine to hand. Marvellous.

My lovely mate Bill the Spill is here this evening, having called up earlier today to say he was on his way out West, and could he stay over at ours tonight.

Why, yes of course.

He was here in time to witness my guitar lesson, and to make him happy we played a couple of Lynyrd Skynyrd songs. Marvellous.

In fact, what a great reason to go and have dinner in the pub, and some gin. Beer for the lads. I had gin though. Mmmmm. Gin.

Am still very tired, but this is partly due to Mr WithaY getting up at 5am to go out fishing for the day, and despite his attempts at quietness, waking me up too. So, my plans for a bit of a lie-in this morning and an early night tonight have both been thwarted. Ah well.

No plans for tomorrow at all. Other than sleeping as much as is humanly possible.

No comments: