Thursday 20 September 2007

Pirates, lack of

Damn. Another International Talk Like A Pirate Day over and done with, and no real opportunities to take part. Unless you count texts between siblings, of course.

And saying "Yarrr" and "Narrr" a lot at home when asked questions by Mr WithaY.

I did consider including a hornpipe in the briefing I was doing yesterday afternoon ("I think it will all be much clearer if you watch THIS, gentlemen") but chickened out at the last minute.

Still, I'll wait in hope for next year's.

4 comments:

Caro said...

I thought I would be seeing a friend today and pirate talking to her but alas I missed her. AAAAARRRRR.

livesbythewoods said...

Yarr, that be a right shame matey.

Mr Farty said...

I managed to write a post about it on the day, but I was pissed on grog and it was a bit rubbish.

Me hearty.

livesbythewoods said...

Mr F, yep, spotted that you managed to be on time with your pissed up pirate thing.

Smart as paint, you are lad...I seed that right off.