Sunday 30 September 2007

Bones

So, apart from the horrors of the rugby, what else is new? Not a lot really. Cooked a damn fine roast dinner today, without burning myself, the food or the house down, which is encouraging.

Still got a cough, and have decided that I will go and see the doc if I still have it by the end of the week. It feels like there's something stuck in my throat, and I recollected that we had some superb mackerel* the other night. Maybe I have a little fish bone lodged in there somewhere.

Just like the Queen Mum, me.

Maybe the doc will deploy a flunky with a long pair of golden tongs to hoik it out.

The week ahead is looming menacingly. Sunday nights still feel like "back to school" nights, even though it's about 25 years since I was at school. Still, thanks to the mammoth ironing session yesterday (whilst watching the rugby, gah, fucking hell what a disaster) I have lots to wear.

So. Dull post, sorry. Still, on the bright side, it was short.


*line caught by Mr WithaY, no dolphins were harmed in the making of this meal

No comments: