Monday 3 November 2008

Mmmmmmmmmpork

Had a very pleasant weekend, with a mate visiting for a few days. So we did a lot of touristy stuff, including having afternoon tea at the Red Lion in Salisbury. Well, it was pissing down with rain, and we were hungry.

We also bought our own weight in pork products from the butcher in Fish Row, which I cooked over the next couple of days, culminating in a traditional Sunday roast. It was all very civilised.

Today I have mostly been doing domestic stuff and eating leftover roast pork.

Back to work tomorrow, which I am looking forward to. Especially as I am staying at Middle Sis' house, which will be great.

And Mr WithaY comes home next weekend, all being well. Yay.

So. Not much news. Sorry.

6 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

We did slow-roasted pulled pork this weekend with a vinegar bbq reduction, homemade cole slaw and homemade mac & cheese.

My arteries are still pissed at me. :)

badgerdaddy said...

Is the name of the post a reference to the hit single by Hanson?

livesbythewoods said...

Mr Earl, it sounds delicious. Post photos next time please.

Badgerdaddy, no, but oh, how I wish I had thought of that. You are a man of rare skill.

badgerdaddy said...

I see you've already nominated the second single, 'Mmmm Thai'.

livesbythewoods said...

And for lunch I am having an MMmmmmmBap.

badgerdaddy said...

Oh, that's good. For dinner, perhaps an MmmmmChop, as you're so fond of pork.