Wednesday 23 April 2008

More car woes

Sorry to keep banging on about this, but it is looming large in my life at the moment.

Rang the garage just now to find out what time I can go and pick my car up, and they said "lunchtime tomorrow". So, all this "It will take 2 days, be ready late on Wednesday" stuff seems to have gone by the board.

Gah.

I rang a colleague who has very kindly agreed to come and pick me up tomorrow morning and take me into work. I will have to try and sort something out about getting to fucking Trowbridge tomorrow night. Mr WithaY is away, so he can't help. And his Landrover is still being given a new axle anyway.

My colleague lives miles in the wrong direction, so I can't really ask him to drop me up there.

Ah well, I shall have some lunch and watch some TV and maybe things will look better after that.

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

I find most things look better after daytime TV. Especially if you watch Jeremy Kyle.

livesbythewoods said...

Jeremy Kyle? Never seen his show. But I did enjoy watching the Paul O'Grady show (without Paul O'Grady) the other night. Is it like that?