Thursday 17 April 2008

Cars

Are nothing but trouble.

Mr WithaY is currently on his way home (on his birthday, just to add insult to injury) with his beloved Landrover on the back of a repair truck.

All the way from Devon. Apparently the diffs were making a scary noise, and he called the rescue people, who told him not to try and drive it, hence the rescue truck.

So, his car is into the garage this afternoon. Mine is off to the Toyota garage in Trowbridge next Tuesday.

I am going to drive into town now to get some stuff for dinner tonight. Our mate Owen is coming over for the evening. Wish me luck.

I assume I will get back, but if not, it's been emotional.

2 comments:

Caro said...

I'm sure he's had better birthday presents. Maybe the repair bill will be cheap.

livesbythewoods said...

It's a Landrover. It will cost a bleeding fortune.

Gah.