Tuesday 10 February 2009

Grumpy

Well, I have had a rubbishy couple of days, feeling sorry for myself with a nasty stomach upset. Couldn't have gone down with it last week, when I couldn't get to work anyway. Oh no, had to wait till this week when I was supposed to be in London doing lots of meetings.

I think I am over the worst of it but the last thing I want is to be on a train for 2 hours and suddenly realise that in fact, no, I am not over it at all.

Gah.

And it was pissing down with rain all yesterday. The snow shark is still there, but looking a bit sad and misshapen now.

But, today the sun is out. Hurrah. I feel less crap than I did, and things are looking up.

1 comment:

justme said...

Hope you feel better soon. As one who also commutes, I am totally sympathetic about the getting on the train and realising you are NOT quite well, thing.....EEEK!