Tuesday 26 August 2008

Things that make you go "hmmm"

So, remember how I was whinging on about being fed up with my job? And that I was going to stick a couple of job applications in just to see what happened?

Well, guess who has an interview in London on Friday?

Yay me.

Luckily it's really short notice so I don't have time to get too nervous* but I do have to prepare a 4 minute presentation on how great I am** before then.

Other news: Went to see Hellboy 2 on Monday afternoon. Loud, loud, loud. But entertaining, especially the elves. And the Troll Market. Marvellous.

I did keep thinking "Oh yeah, Neverwhere", or "ooh, Fifth Element" or "Ha, Star Wars" and of course "Brrrrr, Pan's Labrynth" but it was worth watching.

Bloody Salisbury Bloody Cinema though. Sort out the seats in Screen 2...it's a disgrace. I am NOT giving them 8 quid of my money again till they have replaced the world's least comfortable cinema seats.

I mean, you're stuck in them for anything up to 3 hours, and if they make your bum, back and legs hurt, they are really not doing their job.

Right. Bedtime. Early start tomorrow.




*Lies, all lies.

**I paraphrase slightly.

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

The very best of luck with that. Do let us know how you get on.

Mr Farty said...

And????