Wednesday 19 December 2007

Words

Ah yes....when you have access to a lovely birthday cake, with candles spelling "Happy Birthday", it's surprising what you can find to do.

I amused myself by creating appropriate words for a birthday party...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or warnings about eating too much cake...

Photobucket

Which would make you look....

Photobucket

Then I came up with the alternative Seven Dwarfs....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so there aren't seven of them. But I love the idea of Drippy, Yappy, Trippy and Haypit all taking turns to wash up and none of them daring to ask Hard to do it. Because he'd KILL them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think you have too much time on your hands!

livesbythewoods said...

You may well be right matey.

Perhaps I should give up the day job.

Manuel said...

I have lots os half used spares if you need them.....people are for ever leaving them in the restaurant.....

Jon said...

Tell me you didn't present the birthday cake with 'brat' still on it :)

livesbythewoods said...

Manuel, that would be great. Email them to me please.

John. No. This was after everyone had eaten their own weight in party food and were slumped on chairs, groaning.