Tuesday 27 March 2007

More Top Lists (I like doing these)

At home, still feeling poorly. Gah. My optimism at the weekend was premature. I think I slept for about an hour last night, which was tiresome.

Anyhoo, I was thinking about music which cheers me up (seemed appropriate today). So, some top songs which make me feel better when I am sad:

The Smiths "What Difference Does It Make" - how can anyone not join in with the fantastic wail-along at the end?

James "Laid" See above

Proclaimers "Sunshine on Leith" What a great song.

Whitesnake "Child of Babylon" Not an especially happy song, but I can sing the shit out of it. Which cheers me up.

Show of Hands "I'll Put a Stake Through His Heart" A superb revenge song.

Anyway. I think it's time I had a nap so I can at least attempt to wake up in time for work tomorrow. Assuming they want me back.

No comments: