Saturday 13 June 2009

Promises

I woke up in the wee small hours last night with the fiercest attack of cramp I have ever had in my life. The whole of my right calf was knotted solid; it was so painful that I actually woke up screaming.

Which was nice for Mr WithaY.

To be fair, he has plenty of experience of me waking up screaming, but usually it is nightmare-related. This time it was as the result of actual physical pain, so he got to enjoy me trying to stand up to relieve the cramp, whilst swearing and groaning.

Other news: His fingers are healing up well. Next visit to the plastic surgery clinic is in August, and except for when he accidentally whacks them on something (which happens more than you'd think) they are not giving him any trouble.

He plans to mow the lawn later. If we have to make another mercy dash to A&E I will be sure to take photos this time.

I was going to do a big photo-posting with pictures from the Bath and West Show, which we had a grand day out at a while back, but Photobucket is not playing. Maybe later.

There will be pigs! And sheep! And a giant pie!

Bet you can't wait.

No comments: